BEDROOM WINDOWS ON THE ROOF - CEILING WINDOW

BEDROOM WINDOWS ON THE ROOF - CEILING WINDOW
BEDROOM WITH WINDOW ON THE ROOF.
Where I live the sky is always clear and you can see the stars. One day I thought, what if I open a hole in the roof and put a window? How would it look? And when I saw this photo I could finally have an idea ... You could see the rain fall, watching the stars, clouds, etc.. It would be nice, but also I would put some system like curtain to cover the window when there is much sun or just for when you don't want to keep watching the sky :)
What do you think about this idea? It can also be adapted to some cases of bedrooms without windows in the walls or when you don't have a good view from your wall window right?
Bedroom from the "Waterfall House"

Via: http://dormsdecorating.blogspot.com/
BEDROOM WINDOWS ON THE ROOF - CEILING WINDOW Reviewed by Eduardo Ruiz on 7:23 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by BEDROOM DECORATING IDEAS © 2011 - 2017
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

BEDROOMS DECORATING IDEAS. Powered by Blogger.