STUNNING RED AND BLACK BEDROOM

Stunning Red and Black Bedroom Decorating Ideas

Awesome Red and Black Bedroom Decorating Ideas

Some time ago I was asked on my Bedrooms Facebook page, for a red and black bedroom. When I saw this dorm so full of red and black, I was really amazed by the contrast of colors, the shape of the lamps, mirror effect, those black leather cushions and cowhide rug... I found it super stylish and chic, so I share it here with you.
I saw it in: sglivingpod.com

Already subscribed to our Bedroom Decorating Newsletter? Join and receive our articles in your e-mail for free!
Vía: Bedrooms Decorating Ideas
STUNNING RED AND BLACK BEDROOM Reviewed by Eduardo Ruiz on 5:27 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by BEDROOM DECORATING IDEAS © 2011 - 2017
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

BEDROOMS DECORATING IDEAS. Powered by Blogger.