TEENAGE BEDROOMS - HOW TO DECORATE A JUVENILE BEDROOM - DORMITORIES BY PERSONALITIES
Beautiful and colorful bedroom for teenage girls. A very juvenile idea to decorate bedrooms for girls. The walls are painted lime green, and decoration, such as carpet, bedspreads and cushions are predominantly fuchsias. Girls and adolescents love vibrant colors. A bed that fits like a sofa, has hung a lilac tulle. Remember that many girls have trends to princess issues:
Researching more about Teenage Bedroom decoration, I found that to decorate a juvenile dormitory is essential that the child, pubescent or teenager participate in the room makeover. In puberty and adolescence, he or she should feel comfortable, and it is essential that the room reflects something of his personality. Otherwise, they will not feel comfortable. At this stage of life, a teen bedroom is very important because they spend lots of hours there and they are already in need of privacy. So decorating their bedroom is not a minor detail. Here you have some ideas, but always bear in mind that your teenager will have the last word.
- There is one thing to keep in mind when decorating teenage dormitories. Young people need a chair to share with friends, so if the room does not have enough space, you can adjust the bed to be used as chair when the boy is not sleeping. So your bedroom not only will act as such, but also a meeting place with friends.
- In case of decorating a boy bedroom, you can use sober color schemes, mixed with a bold splash of color. They like dark colors, dark woods, but with some extra detail on the wall as murals or wallpapers, etc.
-Decorating an adolescent bedroom can be challenging, but always remember that one of the secrets to success in this difficult task is to use bold colors.
- The bed should not look as bed, and the colors should be very bright and cheerful, these seem to be the motto on this task.
- Adolescents personality, especially boys, is always so much challenging that decoration of their room has to be so. For this reason we have to offer some decoration alternatives, to decide and identify their style.
When we have a teenager at home, energy pervades every corner, especially the bedroom, which is usually their refuge.
The personality of a kid can be reflected in their tastes and they help us to define what trends have their personality. As a reference we may consider the kind of music or reading they like, their favorite sports, if they like order, which hobbies they have or favorite colors. And with all these elements, we can have an idea about the style or concept to decorate their room:
1) BOLD STYLE: When they are inclined to create a bold concept, usually the teen is a dynamic person who likes extreme sports, and specially extrovert. With this as a reference, we can recreate a place where they see reflected their own personality. For example, you can take white, olive green and dark brown for furniture. You can paint two walls in a combination of olive green and white, in contrast to other two.
Photo bedroom for teenage girls: cleanmoveis.com.br
On one wall, preferably the header of the bed, you can place a mural of an extreme sport, it could be a spectacular jump on a motorcycle or a daring mountain climber in action.
These murals can be applied as wallpaper and have an average of about 2 meters wide and 2.20 meters high, this measure will recreate a great backdrop to serve as a focal point in the room.
Photo of room for youngsters with mural: emporiohomedecor.com.br
Decorative accessories can turn around this style. For example, if we choose a mountaineer concept, we can put a rope in a zigzag pattern and secured with small metal eyelets embedded in the wall.
This rope will help us to put small pictures, such as notes or details if you like our young.
Install chocolate colored furniture is a way to recreate a beautiful contrast with the decoration. A bedside table, a bookshelf or desktop can have this color .
The quilt has to coordinate with the colors chosen in this case, so a wise way to integrate it is by placing in a dark brown in contrast with a green tone and some pillows of the same color scheme.
2) ORDERED AND METHODIC
Teenage bedroom picture serious and commanded cleanmoveis.com.br
If the teenager likes order and has a sober taste, the ideal way to decorate your room will be a minimalist style, as the pure and simple outline of this concept is most appropriate.
Minimalism is an aesthetic trend based on the slogan "less is more". This phrase summarizes the concept of formal purity of a design can be a tool to enhance strength and convey an object.
Generally, a minimalist environment conceive free spaces, bright and a strong character. Minimalism is focused on simple forms and pure, giving great importance to space and environmentally friendly materials. The simple lines and flat colors are combined with materials such as leather, wood and metal. It is an excellent choice for innovative minds who want to print a contemporary touch and a great ally for neat and sober people.
This style of decoration requires an absolute harmony between floors, ceilings and walls, complemented by furniture. Contrast is given by some decorative objects and furniture in totally different shades to the range used in finishes.
For example, if the walls are white, place a wood floor. In the minimalist decor shades are soft, predominantly white and ecru colors.
The unlimited potential of color is the main ally for minimalist decoration. Using colors ranging from pure white through the full range of vivid and solid colors, it transforms the space and each element it contains.
So you can contrast small details. The fabric for the quilt should not be printed, but use plain textiles.
Without doubt, this is the style that has more relaxed and neat decoration, and does not use unnecessary handling as in other styles.
TEENAGE BEDROOMS - HOW TO DECORATE A JUVENILE BEDROOM - DORMITORIES BY PERSONALITIES Reviewed by Eduardo Ruiz on 13:28 Rating: